save me ........ from me

here i am again rantin myself away!!
i spent most of my day being angry or in some mood or the other!!!!
(i still wonder why people think i never frown or get angry!)
right now i'm in my really cirsed mood
and akun sent some warriors to capture samurai Jack.......thankfully they gav him his freedom......ok blah de blah!!!!!
ok here goes my being stoic or whatever!!!!!!
ok i'm mainly angry at myself for letting myself get carried away with 'this n that'.................i'm just angry and its more annoying cos i don't know how to get over it!!!!! i can't even seem to take it out conveniently on anyone!!!
however did i get to become so angry like this!!!!!!!
i even said my best-est poem a couple of times..........sheesh!! i'm still in my sour mood
my day at work wasn't sooo bad; got to laff n all but then i just had the angry mood lurking around once i got all quiet ...................lucky i got to leave the office early and there's a long weekend...............i'm off to my mum's.................and i'm missin my "fun-loaded" Saturday
..........................i feel deeply moved to say...................
they are made of the same stuff no variety
they say the same things
i'm weary and unamused
then again i listen to them
still here the same words
same old same old!!!!
how we get so brainwashed
hearin what we want to hear
i hav concluded i need to be saved from me
i am the only one who hears my mind
then i know my problems and how it is i want to helped
often times i think "i don't really like people"
then the saying "no man is an island" pops into my head
i can't live in my own shell everyday, on my own
i need a little spice....and an added touch of difference
other people add that
there are the smiles
the hugs, the laughter, the shoulders, the rants, the cries
i can't place everyone as the same eventually
cos they hav in them different stuff after all

i'm angry at me for lettin me get carried away by 'this n that'
i want some force to pull me out
i don't want to go to bed in my angry, sad state...................

i want something.............i didn't ask for much tho................but my friend says i can't have it..................how can he say that..................its so not fair..............why can't I?.................i never ask for.......
oh snap!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...