my confession......

.....................i breathe ......... sigh!..............and thankfully say .............."it is over!!"
yes it is happily................no'orrible words exchanged n all!!!!! i don't hav the stomach for that!!!! exchangin bad words.....curses n abuses...... rather uncouth! my mother didn't raise me that way! pssst!

bless me Father for i hav sinned. i don't like it. its guilt is eating me up gradually. i hav asked for forgiveness, but i think i'm still holdin back........i hav fallen off the track.........its all dark n i can't seem to find my way back...............back to the right point.............i hav cheated.........i hav lied..........i hav done wrong.........
i need some help! i am not ashamed to say it! becos i want the help!
i'm thankful for the right way!

saddly some people lost their lives and loved ones to a plane crash somewhere in the south east of our country................its so sad! :-(!
May the bereaved be comforted, and may those who weep now recieve their mornin Joy!

thankfully i didn't go for the awards......... :-)!.............saw my friends' pictures they had fun too!my weekend had a twist in it instead....................a long time from now i could seat back read in hav memories that will bring smiles to my face :-)!!!! (i like)

Ok here it goes.......... had to drop my stranger (i should totally stop callin him that................just i can't think of a name n all) on friday nyte at home................twas like 10:20pm but there was this drunk police dude on the road danglin a gun i think it was a smith n wesson .14 calibre..................[i think thats wot the law enforcement sillies in this country use] and boy was i scared!.....................oo i hav to say it yes i was! tho lol!!!! m'lyf didn't flash before m'eyes :-)!
u know how it is that the newspapers hav 'police killin civilian' stories n all.............my far fetched imagination jus went balling
lol!!! i saw the headlines n all but gratefully i'm here now typin this...............no headline stories for the SUN...................their motto should be the "awful stories bring the money!" or "horror stories sell faster"

spent my saturday at kuzco's then my friend's pool party omg! that was another twist cos the guy in whose house the party was bein held didn't show up!!! crazy innit? then again the nyte's twist also
went to see a drama "the angel" by Ahmed Yerima on sunday i liked the drama a lot tho it was short this tym around
there's public holiday on wednesday gladly i'm off to see another one too! yipee!.................my little brother watched Siswe Bansi's dead n he said he found it borin! he watched it at his school n he said he slept off and so did a lot of the other students. that's so wrong
i say!! the actors should be flogged for makin such an interestin drama boring! but how could they!?!

sheesh!!! this JT's song has been playin non stop in my head for like 2 days now!.............the beats are really nice.....................timberland does his stuff real well.......the song is called lovestoned......here's the chorus......or choruses!!!

Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I just stop and stare
got me love stonedMan I swear she's bad and she knows
I think that she knows
Those flashing lights seem to cause a glare
The way they hit her I just stop and stare
She's got me love stoned andShe's bad and she knows
I think that she knows
Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I just stop and stare
She's got me love stonedMan I swear she's bad and she knows
I think that she knows
Those flashing lights come from everywhere
The way they hit her I just stop and stare
She's got me love stonedI think I'm love stoned
She's got me love stoned
I think that she knows, think that she knows, oh, oh
I think that she knows, think that she knows, oh, oh
i'm not lovestoned! i sing it when i get........!
there's something catchy about the beats! i'm sure the song will be an all time hit....twale!!! to the 'wood' guy
i got me two new bangles over the weekend! straight up boho! lol! the fashion piece i'm incomplete without! my bangles :-)!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...