......likes.....ahoy!!!!

it's rather stranger how i hav the urge to do a certain stuff i abhor!!! like totally hate!!!
it's in my head somewhere, i hate this thing.......<i can spit at anyone i see doin this certain stuff> ......maar! sometimes i see myself doin wot i hate so bad its tweakish! freakky
the human mind is sooo weird the scientists hav tried to understand it to no avail.............
the question is "how do i hate something so much in the physical, i do it in the abstract?" it bothers me!!
my peeps complain i hav so many dislikes and when i say "i don't like ...." the ask so wot really do u like? so i thot n came up with this long list of my actual likes;

i like to hav fun.........keeps the heart younger:-)!
i like my finger nails..............very helpful
i like to draw.........it makes me happy
i like to smile........its really satisfactory
i like to drink coke............it is sooo not refreshin 'there's jus somethin about coke'
i like to 'turn heads'...........lol pple who don't need to get......
i like my friends................i really do stuff to make them feel good......even if they appreciate not!
i like my eyes...............very vibrant n never missin the details
i like to roll my eyes........must i say everything??
i like my hair.............it helps to change the looks
i like wrist watches.........first thing i notice when i meet people
i like my bangles................aagh!! can't live the house without a couple
i like my brother...............he's all i have
i like my older sister..........i'ld never b me if she wasn't her
i like my younger sis............my mini-me but a little bigger
i like my mum........haha! she's my sister before my older sister
i like my dad.............he's so readable and again not!
i like my greatgramma...........tho she's been dead for 8months i still think about her everytime
i like my family............complicated, funny, ......everything about a close nit one!
i like to b quiet and stoical............hmmm the capricorn in me
i like to soar..........i'm a free spirit
i like my diaries.........when i get old i'll hav other stuff to laff about
i like to keep people smiling.........there's a balance i like to keep miserable peeps miserable too! oops! :-)!!!
i like listening to the radio.........for 'funnies' sake then again i like good music!
i like to play the piano.........tho only when i'm bored or angry!!! eesh!!
i like barbie..............well she's........hot!
i like to read!...........readin is good!
i like cartoons..........the educative ones that is!
i like to watch tv..........omg!!! my best invention still!

..............................i think i hav run out of likes tho the list is longer than i thot!! lol!!!
oooo! its fun bloggin to.............i like to blog...........rantin away......becos......for.....er.....em
jus becos, becos!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...