31 Day of happiness day 3

Aha! I crumbled instead during the day thankfully back up as the day ended. Lazy people trying to up nerve me. 
I was also happy it was Friday, honestly Friday always come with some doses of smiling regardless 

Then it rained as well....

Feels to me like there is nothing to explore in Lagos. Can we build up a little Spain in lagos community of some sort for Spanish food, laughs and lifestyle

Wireless Fest weekend...... wagging my little behind!!! So Yahoo! has the live show on its homepage. Cool or what!?

My heart goes out to Whitney's daughter, she needs a Miracle...

Comments

Blogoratti said…
Rain is always a delight. Nice weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...