31 Days of Happiness day 11 the blame game

"he who wants to swim freely in the deep end doesn't hold on to the rails in the shallow end" - the flygirl

the events of a part of my day and a book I am currently reading has led to my quote above.

the summary of playing a blame game. This simply prevents one from moving forward wholeheartedly.
" you caused this, you started this you made a choice, you said this, you said that..." Just holding on to trading blames.

Another day of random occurrences, still so thankful it keeps getting better.
I am getting better.
So here's to me changing for the best, to me becoming successful and not downcast...to positive growth

Ps: Happiness is also made up of wisdom
Jesus take my wheel...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...