la la la la and my mis hap

thats the song in my head......among other songs............i hav a crush, n i just spoke to my crush
and my ears are officially ringing! lol!
me being silly!!!!!
i had an officially rockin weekend..........listenin to peep show yup! thats the 50cents song i so love now!!!!o dear!!!
anyways twas parsey's weddin...............lmao! took the parsey name out of the word parsimonous (that may not be the right spellin tho) the rest......as ibadan people say.........."idea is need"

lucky for me a friend drove us to n fro the weddin after a totally small mis hap!!
the mis hap...................i totally wore safety pins as my mom rightly put it!
had to remove the zipper on the "wedding aso ebi"..........but thinking of it after i had paid money for the dress n all i totally wore it
trust me! i simply covered the obvious places lol!!!!!
lucky me none of the pins did me harm............it was i'll say........gangsta sturvz!
spent the rest of the evenin chattin with my crush
ok this is gettin to something ..........lyk else.........this crush of mine!

and on sunday there was this furious heavy downpour of water from the sky!!
i was almost cancellin out on the beach wen i was summoned by my friend to get into the car buckle up n drive down yipee!!!!!!
off to the beach it was!!!!!

ok the beach was awesome not many people! totally even better! and we were all cool!! omg!!!!! thomas came...............thomas is a cute hawtie! deejee in london omg!!! star struck again i was.....i was just mumbling lol!!!!! not really!!! some wot kinda!

made up my mind to "not go to work on monday" so i went to watch iron man..........was in that area, meant to hav a meetin somewot.......then hav the rest of the day to myself which i totally did!
so iron man!!!! rocks lyk wow............the jericho missles awesome!,the electromagnet protecting the shrapnel or wotever its called or spelt from gettin to tony's heart, the first iron man suit,obadiah's iron man suit!,gwen really looked nice in the movie too
they should totally make an iron man meets fantastic four and the incredible hulk(a new one is comin out soon) movie...................and the ghost rider is the head of the evil villians lol!!!! but thing from F4 is now evil and doc oc is the 4th person with F4 lmao!!!

ok afterwards i decided to do something random, took my crush out for icecream!! cute innit? he's taken me out a couple of tyms so i decided to turn the tables!

i spoke about a friend i havn't seen in two years on sunday n saw the dude on monday ok talk about coincidence and 'randomity' if there's word like that!

ok peep show rocks i totally lurv that song
if u lik rap, the beats, lyrics and the way eminem n 50 flowed in the song was pretty much hard!

speakin of 50 also, i totally like wot lil'wayne said in his interview bout the dude and now i like lil'wayne!!!!!........................18andabove posted the interview!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...