i won't miss.......

its my last day at the office......er...em.....my last day officially!!!!as a worker even tho i havn't been around for a week!!!!!! then i'm back to my free lancing or however it is spelt

i'm sooooooooo glad yes!! yes! yes!!

not much for the headlines but i totally didn't like the office simply because any time i had to work in i had horrible working hours 8am-6pm call me lazy but i hate the working hours i hate it hate it!!!!

so

i won't miss........

1. the green chair.................lmao!!! it is the first thing!!!!! i hav to keep reminding myself about the chair and how i won't miss it!!!!



2. THE VENDOR!!!! aaaaaagh!!! that dude jus gets on my nerves........crawls into my head n snaps the very wrong strings!!!!



3. the office rat..............lmao!!!!!!.................the silly little rat that runs around on the window sill, nibbles at the biscuit crumbs in the bin,eats at the wires n stuff.........and ought to hav died in the last fumigation exercise that was carried out on the building......but then rats are smart too lol!!!!!



4. the air conditioning



5. the rattled-bent-up lift.............i hav only been in it 3 tymes this year..........i refuse to b a scape goat of any such lol!!!!!



6. the dusty, forsaken stair ways i hav to take each mornin up to the office.....a better far better route otherwise one might just actually not make it to work......say level headed........that day



7. the office scanner.............lol!!!!! something bad is always happenin to it n then i hav to keep re installin its driver...............pissing!!!



.............nuff said lol!!!!! i'm jus glad i can sleep till late tomorow morning n start my day just when i please!!!!

the beats to rihanna's song shut up n drive....rock!!

peep show rocks!!! even better!

naeto C's songs....u know my P, Lagos city hustle, Kini big deal!.....rock even harder!

M.I rocks the most YEA!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!

Comments

La Reine said…
You're leaving?

So I wont catch you online as much?

:(
flygirlbidiish said…
my dear
have u missed me
i have missed u
been goin out n stuff n i'm like out of the virtual world
hope ur cool
be gud!

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...