today it poured down

I woke to hear the sound of tyres rolling on wet tar I walked out with my umbrella covering me and my jacket keeping the winds away it poured down all day I learnt new things today,including how to make sure the positive thoughts i have for people triumph over the negative ones We just got in from watching 'Salmon fishing in Yemen' it had the British humor, all the same there is something about the movie, just quite haven't been able to lay my hands on it. Ps: what is it with guys checking babes out and doing it in an obvious way, like so obvious? Ok I didn't get the memo

Comments

bArOquE said…
Stop acting like you dont like being checked out joo...you know you do :D
flygirlbidiish said…
lol never met the babe who doesn't like being checked out....but can't they do it err without 'us' knowing

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...