a little of anything

pfffft! people and saying crap out loud.
once again I say "Thank you Gary B"

I do get teary eyed and proud of my friends :)
kindly have a look - Miss T

Err waitrose! please do something about the queues. If you've got nine till machines and only two people working the tills and no self service machines there will be long queues -_-

So on to this Brazil thing, I signed up online to learn Portuguese.
first step to heading to Rio, I have to at least get a bit of the language.
30minutes a day practice hopefully.....
I saw this BMW today with Brazil Time and the Olympic circles on it and I was like
Kerching! a sign :))

Drawing is like getting high on your supply, nothing beats it yet.....ok may be playing the guitar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...