girl 23 LiKeAbLe but totally cRaZy!!!

yup!!!thats me!!! likeable but totally craz....... what with the things i still do, hav done, did way back!
lol!
Aaaaaaaaaaaa so I’m home alone!!!!! Watchin t.v……….and then I want to rant aaaaaaaaaaa the sad part I can’t actually scream………technically or not……I mean I can’t scream cos other people live in this block anywayz i really can't scream at all!!! it doesn't come out right!

ripped the title from a book i read by sue limb! and then edited the title to suit me
so this is me...........not in any lonely hearts advertorial or stuff ish!!!
i'm not the lonely type girl...........i'm too much in me i have got no space for......... like........ the lonely spot thing

so its me girl 23
jus a couple of daiz left and I’m 24 Yay!!!!!The spot light’s on me…….the Question how does it feel to get older?....Answer I dunno its jus another day to hav a reason to drink Cocacola and besides I lurv my birth day……the day I was born
‘eXCuse me I totally lurv it!!!!! Call me silly or whatever!!!! I love each year for my birthday!!! So how has it been…..bein 23? I dunno……..the whole year has been a roller hullabalooThere’s me getting tangled up in ooo soohhh much stuff
The Xboyfriend!?!?!
My stranger!?!?!?!
My friend!?!?!?
My best friend!?!?
And then my Crush!?!?!?! OMD!!!!
My piercing……thot I was even on the ‘piercing gone bad scare’ but its over n its healing well
Losin my Grampa
Then My girlfriend’s scare
My whole ‘havin an accounting career vs being an artist’
and Trying to be Elegant!!! make up, high heels and all

Likeable
of cos i'm likeable.........not like a stuffed animal, ish i'm her royal skinniness all bones n stuff no particular fleshy parts yeah? maar!!! i'm likeable..........no one's complained or said otherwise......jus yet!!!
…………….i know sometimes I’m totally sooo not a people’s person………it comes with the star sign and my moods and the drawing I guessOther times I’m likeable and I like helping out, being nice.......or tryin hard to be, I like praying too…… whichever ways I am likeable afterall

And then totally crazy
yes i do random things.......!!!!! Random is my middle name after trouble...…… I wow!!! At my own thots…….ok not my fault!!!! Once again I blame the star sign and the moods and the drawings….aamof! i think i like to do random things apparently sometimes i think long after i have done the stuff i do or i never really think at all.....dunno!!!what does crazy mean? who's crazy?

when i seat back n actually do some thinking.....on when i was 23......i'll remember i hav totally met and known lovely people, made wonderful friends, grown up a little lost the depressive swings and done interesting stuff!!!!! and lastly had a huge huge crush on this one guy!!!

all good things,all good things!!!!....................i hav learnt that there's always a bad in the good, no matter how tiny the bad is
roro.................................................................................................................flygirl

Comments

Buttercup said…
lmao..this was just really funny for some reason..hehe!

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...