of procrastination, of tightropes, of vibranium and being twenty again

of procrastination, its been weeks since i left a post here... I have been busy sometimes, playful sometimes, and procrastinated typing most times

of tightropes, I loved loved the soundtrack of The Greatest Showman, sigh, totally loved and i still sing the songs - my best being Tightrope

some people long for a life that is simple and planned... but is all an adventure that comes with a breathtaking view...

I think i am at a point in my life that I can relate to the lyrics of the song, living in a new place and working on my life goal. The story was the weakest link tho

I didn't feel January was long like everyone kept saying on twitter but... I had so much to deal with at various times that the days flew by, some other days were a bit slow tho...

In the last 6 weeks I have learned the Maya strings and I have been modeling, I have met amazing people, I have been cold and wondered why, I have been stopped and told i had a beautiful smile and the best - I have learned even more than  I did, January to March 2017

I am so Thankful...

of vibranium - Marvel's Black Panther had me going into 2 comic shops. I was even shocked those existed but hey! If Africans only chose to draw the line on bad leadership and greed and worked together on using effectively what they have - from that movie we have so much to learn *said in Master Yoda's voice*
I watched recently an interview of some Koreans after watching the movie. One of the men who was interviewed said he had always associated slavery with being black. That is just so wrong.

I can't even remember why I was going to talk about being twenty again, i guess having to deal with a number of 19 year olds in this place has me thinking about being 20 again. I still get the - OMG you look so young, I thought you were 20years old. rme, Girl needs to grow some bum (story for another day)

I am looking forward to the movie Gringo

Make this year 2018 count!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...