living in peace


On Sunday,
I struggled.
In the early hours of the day, before the Sun rose
I struggled with having to do something out of my comfort zone

Before I talk about that I will tell you where the struggle came from
I had worked till 3am on a kitchen asset model in Maya I had strained my eyes, tired my hands and exhausted my thinking abilities 
And then my mind played games, so I struggled

By evening time, after having being privileged to listen to a great man expound a part of the 2nd chapter of Mark's gospel
I had calmed down from my struggle
The fight was all in my mind
The struggle came from unseen scenes I was playing in my head

Before the Moon shined bright, it dawned on me "I am living my blessed life"
Funny thing my bank card got lost, but God's peace enveloped me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...