run till you finish your race

mama naija's pikin
it is so easy to give up.... I have not just learnt that, I have even lived that.
Earlier this morning, i laid on my bed and had the huge post i was going to type
however i have forgotten the stuff i had head up
Today's has been blessed in so many ways, I am grateful.

It's been 52 years now since Nigeria gained her independence from colonial masters
like many countries that gained independence, there have been shaky stories and civil unrests...
but today i am comforted by "the labour of our heroes past, shall never be in vain"
the heroes are those that fought then for real freedom, those that have prayed and now lay in their resting coffins, those that have believed and kept the hope candles burning, those we will meet in heaven

run till you finish your race, every change you want starts with you.
don't spend your time criticizing when you ought to be improving.

This month I take lessons from Oscar Pistorius, I am happy I got the chance to see him run on the 8th of September

May October be full of victorious battles, laughter and joy beyond human limits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...