some random happenings

thinking... picking the brains of those you consider smart.
reading their books, their quotes and if by chance available,
watching their interviews.
it is no news I keep a few dead people in my "those i consider smart" book
now I am adding some people still in this present world.
Yea *flygirl shrug* whatever, once upon a time they lived
But you can't live another man's life...or woman - as the case may be.
It is funny how some people write their own biographies, others don't even get to
read what has been written about them, still others don't even have anyone to write
about them... not even on their tombstones.
may be not funny --> ha-ha! but funny --> smile-shake-your-head-and-ponder-deeply.

I like smeg electricals, did since Big Brother Africa 1
so what?
I don't like cucumbers
who cares?


saw that dude at oxford circus this morning
"interesting style" was my first thought

my second plus thoughts "bleh! that is seriously old, the kind of style you should see on tv, in theatres
or museums and those things dedicated to 'old' and history"
funny times we live in - unforgotten pasts, fashion of now revolving around fashion of old, nothing actually new under the sun,only improvements.
hoover aimlessly around oxford circus and you see all sorts of styles - the seriously good, the alright and the crappy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...