nothing major

"how many words of yesterday, do you recall?" swahili

ponder! don't say to many things just because you have a mouth and can actually form sounds

who has been watchiing celebrity big brother - i have!!!
(me and BB sha)
stephen Baldwin for the winner!!!! yay!!!!!
so there's this lady in the house heidi - she scares me silly
sisquo's in and not MC hammer and the cute swedish guy who sang "all i ever wanted"but he can't play a joke

so nigeria's president is.... our nation needs prayers.....don't stop praying :-)
here's a funny link i stumbled on:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=236819089674&ref=mf

Comments

Myne said…
I'm not watching BB but I saw Stephen on I'm a celebrity last year and the guy seemed to have a beautiful soul.

As for our president...I saw that FB video on Don't cry for me earlier and I ask again, where is Yardie?
flygirlbidiish said…
lovely guy he is :-)

Yardie seems like he doesn't want to be found o

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...