Today, I am thankful

I started the morning on a bit of a low note...
some struggles are real, Thank God for Jesus and the Holy Spirit
As the day set on, i grew a whole lot more better
Listened to a couple of podcasts from Joseph Prince, there is healing in telling yourself over and over 'God loves me'
Here is the part the Holy Spirit plays, He brings to your memory God's goodness events in your life and your spirit rests in believing God loves you....

But guilt..... - that was the genesis of the low note start to my day

Today was a good day. It's October 14, today my grandpa would have been 90years old
wow tho that's a grand age. Still I am grateful

I got to doodle on a wall in front of a couple of people today... I was unsure but as soon as I got into character all that fear got drawn away *pun intended

A couple days ago I ordered a salad from So Fresh neighbourhood market...o well i was an unhappy customer...still am but I have been softened by one of their parfaits. One thing I learned in business school and in life is Customer Service will always be a competitive advantage regardless of culture, tribe, race, social class

Today was a good day, I'm thankful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...