living warped but living still 2

It's the last day of 2015, it's been real!!!

365 days of mistakes, shortcomings, laughter, smiles, playfulness,journeys, walks, friends, dancing, new places, many many things
Thankful for grace to be alive despite it all

Made new friends, still have amazing friends and will be getting rid of unfriendly friends in 2016

My friend and I had a bit of a row at some point in November... I felt like a complete eejit. I am thankful we've walked... talked... over it... Irreplaceable friends are hard to find.

I learned a lot, my first fully illustrated children's book comes out in the first half of 2016, I am thankful for some team ups I am involved with, soooo thankful. The last quarter of the year was the best for me, can't trade mine with anyone's

I got a MacBook Pro, for me a huge errrr highlight, and then I got to meet amazing people in Ghana! Twas an experience I still relive. Thank God for videos

So this new year, I am outspoken Goal #2. This year I will speak out too

Happy New year amazing people. May y'all be fruitful in 2016
Smooches :*
Ghanianjollof 


Ps: I am actually thankful I didn't make the biggest mistake ever by getting married to he who I shouldn't have wedded 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...