31 Days of Happiness day 28 to 31

it has been real...

July has ended, August is here. Can't stop the days from turning to nights and the nights from becoming days.
It does feel a bit too fast when I dwell on it.

I have had a pretty much busy schedule in the couple of days still I am thankful for a jobs and turning ideas into real stuff. I have had to work on a fairly big campaign I am really proud of. I was in a meeting a couple of days ago and I caught myself using what I refer to (within myself) as advertising lingo. Then i kept saying (within myself again) fancy you speaking this way.
I have loved the extra effort I had to make by ensuring I was happy... Consciously at first and it just carried on...
I am carrying it on. I am going on with being happy

journey to being a wholesomely better person has started. I am taking up 3 major projects, with help of cos. I know it will be tiresome at some point it will also be good. I see the good so I am really looking forward. Humans, imo were not created to retire.

it has been real...

Ps. Happiness is what you make of it. Happiness is a choice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...