the day and the restless

I am having one of those funny mornings where you tell yourself... remember all you have learnt, the choices you make also determine how you day will end....and how your day ends may determine how tomorrow begins... before you know it, it is a cycle of mood swings and bad breathe

sigh* oh well, get yourself together
I crave my happy place... This I know

I haven't travelled since July, I guess I am itching to up and go. May be a reason for my unhappy restlessness...

come October come, I am looking forward to a get-away time
change of scenary, weather and even people...

So many times, I feel sorry for people who don't travel...they probably feel sorry for me and the times I am itching to be somewhere else other than where I currently am

story of my life...

Ps: how do you pretend for Work's sake to like someone...Jesus I need a lesson and a miracle

Ps again: thankful for a blogspace to rant on...rant on other social media spaces and people be like shrinks of some sort who know you....pffffft....

Comments

T.Notes said…
"before you know it, it is a cycle of mood swings and bad breathe..." Classic.

.....indulging random thoughts of up'ing and going..... Change of people....

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...