I guess I am just...

Acting kindly is a decision one decides to take. I simply think people should ensure they are smart when others I kind to them. Lol others like me :). I read between, between under, between over the lines. I read meaning into everything and then again that is just me.

I believe when someone is kind to me I should not in anyway inconvenience the person and especially by bugging. I tend to remember my gestures therefore I don't need external reminders. I believe have offered the kind gesture hence I owe myself the duty to ensure I recall it and make I carry out whatever it is I ought to carry out. I find it irritating when people begin to wary my phone with unamazing calls, which i don't pick *shrug*. The calls make me wonder why i bother, then i am reminded about galatians 6:9 in the bible which requires one never to grow wary of doing good..... There is a huge difference between persistence and pestering, I don't enjoy being pestered, although I'd rather say it has helped my ignoring and phasing people out skills. And then again these are my... what should I call it... ways of doing things. Do you pester the life out of people who are kind to you? I'd rather say how selfish...you do so because you are thinking of yourself only
Oh dear, I guess I am just irritated..........
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...