how could you...

isn't it easy for people to live your life for you, they know what is good for you they know what is bad for you all the while neglecting what is wrong with them.
If whatever is wrong with slaps them in the face they won't even know because they are too busy telling you how you don't do this and you don't do that
funny thing is they keep heaping their own faults on their shoulders and they are stooping over from the weight.
when they are totally bent, will it be ok for me to laugh at them, i wonder...

do many people believe in the god religion? Do they practise what they preach?

i want to shout out it is my life, we are all individuals if we needed to share how to live then 'individual' won't be a word we know. let me learn, let me make mistakes but don't try to live for me what you are not making much of a good job doing... or what you are struggling to keep up with

Silence doesn't make a man fool, even a fool seems wise when he keeps quiet
i better be the quiet fool at this point. here's from my fav 'quoters'

"Don't find fault. Find a remedy" - Henry Ford

"what you do speaks so loud that i cannot hear what you say" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

and then again may be i am just a sad and bitter...

Songs on my playlist... haven't done this is a long while
Laiye – DjKlem, Iye
Living Dafur- Matafix (doubt that song will leave my playlist)
in my system – Tinchy... if one day tinchy and i become friends i'll be the protective big sister, i don't even know him now and i am so proud of him.
I like that tune professor green did with lily allen it is catchy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...