no escape for the blogger at heart


so technically i have been on 'holiday' for 12 days [today's 7th of June]. My exams were...... when i get my results i shall testify...
i didn't go for the vocal slender/cocobar music fest nor did i go to see 9ice perform...well no one even seems to be talking about those - guess there's no news there then
I haven't felt like typing a post - any post - long, short, full, scanty...
I am falling in and out of moods faster than the share prices change in the stock exchange
I can't even draw and I want to - there's the need to fill up a new sketch pad
I hate having a crush right now - i can't seem to do anything about it-2 years pffft! i need to get it out of my head, mind, grrrrrrr!
I am still buying and eating crackers - and they even cost more
I still lurv Puppy/Soapy/T.V Lurv - it is soooooo pathetic
I have this Lurv - Hate relationship with my phone. Not n.a.l.a got a new one 'abde'
abde - is short for 'abundance' please do not ask me why i named my phone abundance
It is a white curve

I guess I need space to rant {hence my escape to blog-world}!!! I guess I need to pray and then again I want someone else to say the prayers for me....

ps: there are so many I's in this post

"The most wasted of all days is one without laughter" -E E. Cummings

Comments

Myne Whitman said…
It's been a while so nice to read from you. hope you feel better soon, and good luck in your exams.
ochuko said…
Since you want one, I've said a prayer for you, plus good luck in ur exams, plus you should put you should find that inspiration and fill up those sketch pads fast :)
flygirlbidiish said…
@Myne.....i do now, thanks :-)
Ochuko thank u for the prayer
as for my sketch pad
shakira said…
Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and
click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.

Popular posts from this blog

The third day

Unplanned fors

With such heavy thoughts