my really long smile.......:-)!!!!!!


so now as i blog, i don't know where to start from

........................the part from my last nyte when esty n i spoke for like n hour

........................the part from my last nyte when the termite shunned my greeting

or the part from my last nyte i got a text from kuzco!!!!!!!!

left work late kind of yestaday tho, jus didn't want to rush out n all btw i didn't get on my seat till like 11am n Lord knows that tym flew yestaday but today its creepin mega slowly

i'm hungry n in need of nibblin food........all i hav left here with me is a chocolate biscuit n 3 lemon and 1 apple candy..............i'm sad.................i ate my walkers n my plantain chips too early its only 1:07pm n i won't hav lunch till about 3 or there about.....................sob!!!!!!sob!!!!!!{the story of work today}

well tv was borin so i read my book a little ( i tried) then i contemplated when xactly to to giv the dude d promised call n he was like.........wow, he had been wonderin o btw he's got a funny sayin that goes somewot like this this..................if the mohammed doesn't go to the mountain, then the mountain will come to mohammed or so!!!!! he's so different from wot i thot him to b "his friend(my friend too) is proud" so i jus thot he'ld be that way

he told me about his frist day in high skool, his dad dropped him off at skool that day.well in the cos he(dad) noticed his shoe laces were untied n he bent down to fix them for him. he said he was so embarassed n his friends still remind him of that day lol!!!!!!

honestly i don't buh-lieve we talk lyk OH! MY! GOODNESS!!!!! *hands on my chest eyes wide open n me screamin* i still reminded him n he was like he prob used to stare cos i was fyn!!!! psh!!!!!!!

anyways we talked for a definate long tym ........... yea twas one of those days u really don't want to end n the next day thots keep replayin in ur head like a movie

we are plannin on watchin a play or something together..............o jus so u know i told him he can't watch me draw professional...................i don't know i jus don't draw in front of pple like that cept i'm tooo used to them..................that reminds me of my friend osas! R.I.P in high skool i could draw on his back lol!!!!!!! n i also said i won't see a movie wit him hey!!!! for my sake o!!! besides i still hav my name to clear from that saturday's event where it so happens his friend was there!!!!

btw he wants to know about me lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the last tym i saw him i hadn't snagged a bf (which i'm thinkin of dumpin too) not for ....... sake really i keep wonderin why i rush leg first into stuff only for my head to get there eventually n think properly

he's wrong wrong wrong................good friend but it shld end there..............he's not left handed, no 6packs showin n wen i told him about my exhibition he said nothin do u!!!!! euk !!!!!! jus imagin lack of enthusiasm ............ ok creatin excuses i am

yea!! yea!! yea!! lets forget that n move on

the little termite shunned my er....em....er good greetin euk!!!!!!
u won't buh-lieve kuzco sent me a text last nyte...........he missed me................to know the rest of that story u jus might hav to steal my red diary...........yes again this year's diary was bound with red leather!!!!! but wit little stars on it

ok i know wot ur thinkin ................... i'm tied to toooo many guys!!!! sadly, here u hafta liken me to Dr. grey one of the interns...........( n i hav so little love for her).........should i say i'm datin or shld i say i'm jus checkin them out lol!!!!!! who knows my friend posted a note on facebook where she asked wot will happen when u get married, in d comment i made i was bein selfish cos i didn't refer to there bein a groom neither did i talk about one..................he has to b one that will whisk me away n make me forget all my................ that story is for another tym

today seems such a drag tym is creepin at its slowest possible pace i find it rather annoyin

besides my facebook page is rather dry toooo

i'm off once again to get busy with actin rather busy


oooooo by the way did i ever talk about some dude i met on the staircase once upon a good day last year................talk about a pain in everything that makes me if he goes further to piss my arse jus once more!!!!! jus once more ** said slowly with my right first finger pointin upwards!!!!!!! he will b very sorry aaaarrrgh!!!! some pple jus annoy others for outrightly No nO!!!!

its bogof tuesday today so i'm hopin esty n i see but then again my nation is playin a match that will determine their place in the next footie world cup.... so i'm wonderin if we'll see

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...