what time is it anyway

It's been way too long! I have procrastinated. My procrastination procrastinated, then that one procrastinated, then...
You get the point tho! I have literally missed a whole year's post, I didn't even type my traditional birthday post, Christmas post or new year's.

I haven't been so busy to be honest, in addition to the many other reasons why I have been MIA here I am just not pleased with blogger and google. That is story for another time and season!

Today's tale is one of 2 other brands - Fossil and Swatch. After 20+ odd years wearing Swatch time pieces, I finally laid the straps to rest and moved on. I may never be looking back. The happiness took a downward spiral when I got my last watch, a couple of years ago. It's been real Swatch, like many things in this world some relationships have to end. I was prepared to be loyal till the grave but times changed, Fossil happened and may I say the last couple of weeks have been a really honeymoon. My watch and I bonding, living out and preparing for these strange times ahead.

These past 3 months have been a whole year and we aren't even in it yet 😶

Say a prayer, moment by moment for those who are not strong, physically, emotionally and financially because these times are real trying times. 

God is still on His throne, He still does wonders and Jesus' name is still enough. Remember this world is not guaranteed and one day our life's time piece will stop ticking. Fear never elevates.

Turn everything to Jesus, He truly cares but you never know this till you are deeply rooted in Him. Maybe it is time to change things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...