to 2019 with love

To Sir with love, will always be one of my much loved movies... It is a classic.
I was going to talk about DC's Aquaman. Some of the visual effects, how they made the pirate guy's ship look big and then small later - Look Dev guys may be to blame; how the story was a bit watered down, but no i will keep my thoughts on this one

2018 has come and walked out the door, no more to be seen only to be talked about. It was a fast-slow-fast kinda year. I learnt a lot, met some people, travelled, saw new places, bought a car - big deal cause it added to my adulting.

I learned American Airlines isn't a nice Airline and I doubt I'd even take a payment to travel with them. I drove my first long trip to Miami this year, it was so interesting I didn't overtake a single car. Thinking about this first time makes me laugh tho.

Some good people are now watching down on us seated with Christ.

Some days were tough, for some days I didn't want night to fall, some days were teary and blurry. I developed strength, I was shy at some time, I hid too.

New goals became past memories, I did new things like i already knew how to before. I conquered planned thoughts and ideas and they became real and part of my story.

Thankful... I am so thankful. I am super duper thankful. With a heart of gratitude I start the new year. I have set goals for 2019 and I will smash those goals and more.

This year I will officially become a computer animator and many more interesting things. I have been considering learning to surf. We'd see how that goes.

Happy New Year folks, may light guide you on the path of greatness and great things this 2019.

ps: I can't swim yet but in the end I will be fine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

life is too short...