forgetting you isn't an option

i have been so quiet because this time,
words failed me
words failed me because this time,
I struggled
I struggled because this time
there isn't any time again.
This time, you have physically left this world
and we stopped talking - just the very very few messages

First i refused to believe what twitter was saying
so i broke my instagram hiatus
and there, I couldn't run from the truth
there it was the stab in my heart,
the news of your passing
and just like that, you're not here physically any longer

So i went to my archives to look thru our emails
this was how we met, exchanging emails
an almost unusual meeting

I watched some of your videos now
just to laugh out loud
because crying, tears won't bring you back
and here lies the pain
we were WAPi kids, smiling, laughing, happy

The world, I felt it didn't stop
I felt it should have stopped, for you
I didn't understand why people typed 'as usual'
why people continued, like just another day
I didn't get it.
I spoke to friends and laughed masking my sudden sadness

Tosyn, the lump in my throat as I type
why won't it go away
time... I let it pass...
The tears I won't let roll down
thank you, because you never stopped
I will never forget you, your double D's... your strength, your creativity...
Your light isn't out
It is on another level of brightness

my song for you All the birds of a feather from Rio
Keep Shining old friend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

life is too short...