to serve with heart and might

Passion is what enables a man serve,
it enables a man serve with heart and with might.
In my short time here on earth I can say Nigerians are a passionate bunch
They're are passionate about so many things - may that's why this line is in the anthem
When they support foreign football clubs, they go over board
when they party, they party hard - ain't no party like a Lagos party
they're passionate even in their creativity and in how the country ought to be run

only if this passion will work so well in the choices of leaders allowed to make the right decisions for the country to be a hub of improvement.
Creativity is so grand in the nation...

I knew a man, a passionate man, Nigerian too, worked so hard till he was able to employ a good number of people in his town. He was my grandfather, happy birthday to my own superhero, my beard gang leader, my own great man...

Ps: I'm currently reading Jodi Picoult's small great things. My eyes are almost popping out. What book are you reading?

Comments

T.Notes said…
Happy birthday to your granddad...
What wouldn't i give to be reading a good book right now...
flygirlbidiish said…
Thanks so much @T.Notes, :) steal some reading time from those netflix shows

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...