hate is a strong emotion too

I read a tweet recently that got me pondering... I really mean thinking deeper than I love to.
I started asking myself questions. I am still wondering if I have not read it well and should ask someone else to interpret the tweet, I may be wrong.

Does a person simply hate another person because of what other person looks like, hair colour, nose shape...?

What is the cost of living in peace with someone versus the cost of living in the opposite of peace with a person?

Why have we grown to hate other people for being born as they are?

Do you also think many of the problems we have on earth is as a result of simply just hating other people?

Is hate an emotion as strong as love?

What makes us decide to hate a thing or a person?

Is it even ok to just 'hate'?

(this is how i see it ---> everything starts as a seed, a tiny seed, a tiny seed of jealousy, bitterness or superiority and then becomes a tree of hate with many fruits and even more seeds)

Do we hate because we can love?

is it possible to love, dislike, detest but never hate?

why hatred?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...