of surf boards and good people

This past week has been a week of reading about people who took their own lives...this is always a sad thing for the families because death is never a happy thing.

But this past week has also been a 'something else' for me... I started the week a bit shaken but good always triumphs ✊😊
The first important lesson I learnt is, I have to cut of Lyft. Nope! no more!
The second important lesson I learnt is - Be grateful for the good people that surround you
I learned other lessons too like why the roads here are not black or dark...

I just fully understood my Mom's prayer - Lord choose the right friends for my children.

Thank you Jesus for family, friemily, friends and amazing company.

We were welcomed to two lovely homes today, we were fed, we played games and we laughed alot. To someone else that's like yea whatever, but to me it sure did count.

I think i should pick up swimming lessons, so i can pick up surfing lessons. Out looking at the ocean today reminded me how much i have missed spending my sundays at the beach.

Today i'm thankful for the warriors winning last night, for laughter, for giggles, jokes and good people.

Comments

T.Notes said…
Your consistency is amazing....
Lyft?

Hope you are keeping well?

New url:
tn0tes.blogspot.com
Hope we stay in touch better
theflygirl said…
@T.Notes :) thank you, where have you been?

Popular posts from this blog

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

life is too short...