of New Year's eve and then the New year

Thankful, sooooo thankful
We are heading into 2018 and can I scream how Faithful God is

2017 was an interesting year... I took action and it made me bolder, happier, stronger and looking forward to 2018



When I look back at 2017, I will think of the year of a whole of different and new.
I will remember the year I started on the path of my animator dream and the sunshine state move.
I will remember the year I was carless for a few months and learned a new way to 'walk'
I will remember the year I dragged a mattress from Ikea, omg
I will remember the start of the RISE model and the work-play-fit-push schedule
I will remember the year I got to work with my bestest cousin (please don't tell'im)
I will remember the year I bought cheap toilet paper and well learnt a lesson
I will remember the year I learned to play cornholes
I will remember the year I listened to Funbi's Hallelujah, Simi's Smile for me, Luis Fonsi's Despacito
I will remember the year Falz just evolving - music, talent, wit and creativity
I will remember the year crushing on the bearded SDC guy and then the Jameson wooden crate
I will remember the year the year of new forever friends, old forever friends and family of greatness
I will remember the year Meechy started singing with he angels
I will remember the year on Youtube and listening to motivation
I will remember the year I read Richest man in Babylon
I will remember the year of plays, movies, musicals and Titlope's Open
I will remember the year I won with the winning FBblueprintlive team
so many things, this year I grew... I lived bold... I was happy

here's to living in God's grace in 2018, walking in His steps, allowing Him to lead me. To brilliant opportunities and bolder actions and steps, to being the best and hardworking, to grand things!!!
I know my help comes from the Lord

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...