of the cold drift unexpected

It snowed in London, and the delays and cancellations were but of course EPIC. London needs to learn and adhere to the Boy Scout motto - the previous and the current one.

It didn't snow out here, but it did in New Orleans and Houston. It was icy cold, Lord knows like London I wasn't so prepared. I was closer tho. Last Saturday was really cold, my hoodie helped out. I had ordered a blanket the previous week.

I am really just slipping into new place, new culture ish... A part of me isn't liking, the cold weather hasn't helped and my room is still a bit unfurnished.

I got a table at last and I am working on a room transformation project that I am loving. Thankfully, Pinterest is still amazing.

I just finished reading, One S'more summer by Beth Merlin, I loved it. I am looking forward to lots of cups of hot chocolate, tacos and plenty reading for my holiday.

Another road trip coming soon, ha! the Bliss traveling brings

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...