of mattresses, new cities and PEAK

I will tell you about PEAK. This is an app I got over a year ago that has daily brain exercises you can do.

Your girl attained grand master status in one of the games and guess what happened I never got the game to play again well till today... I am so excited i put down my ipod to type this post!

It has been a long while, and I also didn't complete the Nigerian Anthem lyrics title posts in October. I am afraid but it will have to be completed another time.

I moved cities, countries again. I actually miss London however i currently reside in the sunshine state and I know for a fact today it is snowing in London I don't miss that. I love Miami, I love Miami after Capetown before Cairo. I could live there tho especially with a bit of London infusion however there is no place like London, I am fine with that.

I really didn't like my move but I see it as one big adventure so I mentally adapted. It will be crazy, fun, a couple of down time days, many many things and DISNEY omg!

Of mattresses, lets just say I haven't got a Purple mattress yet, I really dunno what all the hype is about it. If I do be sure I will type about it. I sure had an ordeal just trying to get myself a mattress in this unfurnished rental area.

Tis going to be on Huge-Theme-Park life... I say bring it on!

Here's to something new, something different and many things exciting...! xoxo Flygirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...