The third day

Title seems like a sermon topic...

Happy New year people

No matter how low you may feel, no matter how antisocial (you know the mood I'm in already) you may feel... Whatever mate...the truth is I've got a lot to be thankful for, and so have you...

I pray the journeys you make in 2017 will end in good news
I pray that the projects you start and hope to finish this year will end in good news
I pray that the foods you eat will nourish you
I pray that the drinks & water you drink go down the right path so you don't choke
I pray that all your fun times are memorable happy events
I pray that prayers are answered and your wishes come to pass

Ps. The harmattan and its dust counterpart are to blame for the antisocial mood 

Comments

Unknown said…
waoo nice post about The third day

Thanks,

Crude Oil Sureshot Call

Popular posts from this blog

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

life is too short...