this moment

I am sitting on my bed after the day's work, issues and just being the passing day.
I am reading a book on the pod, and lots of thots run thru my mind

this moment i am thankful for my friend...
I realise i actually never say how much he is appreciated.
So we have the most cray cray arguments but then we have the most amazing conversations ever. A total information cube he is, and I have tons and tons to learn from him.
Oh well... past memories fuelled my current thots
funny how that happens.

I also realised how Lagos is really really causing me to lose my smile. What's with the mahd heat tho?
The world we know is changing, anyone notice how time really flies by each day?

sometimes i am simply afraid...

Comments

T.Notes said…
....and for no apparent reasons too. Ditto on that last one.

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...