super duper red beet

This may sound ridiculous however I am going to talk about it...

My sister got me eating beetroots a couple of years ago when our GP complained about our low iron levels.
A big kudos to Tesco for hooking us up too.
We sort of phased it out of our diet here in Lagos, twas borrowed culture any way
Alas!!! *Shakespeare's voice*

Beets are grown and sold in Abuja. Today my mom brought a large supply of beetroots. I haven't been this excited since i got my citrus juicer.

I honestly believe I don't have to follow some written down smoothie recipes, I just make my things my way and it works for me.

My smoothie tonight was made up of

  • a little ginger
  • a little slice of an avocado
  • a celery stalk (soaked in ACV for a couple minutes)
  • one whole medium beetroot
  • orange juice


Amazing! or what!!? I am super duper red beet!!!

Ps: whenever I have some avocado as part of my dinner, I sleep so well all thru the night. It may just be a remedy for insomnia too. Refined sugar begone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...