may be, definitely, a broken heart

a piece of my heart has left with you keep it safe,
till you smile at me someday
may be by then i will understand what love is about loving one so much,
 it hurts to have them far far far away

 i'd never think it like it is it will always be like it was with you,
those times you'd smile and we'd spray your perfumes
and then shout and we'd drink all the malt in your store
and when it was time to go
you stand at your spot and wave us good bye

a piece so large you've taken
the tears come and go but you have to keep it
my senior senior me...
i'll miss you forever


 got viva la vida playing, then accidentally in love, then the monkey song... all at the same time in my head

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...