sometimes...

ever watched chip n dale rescue rangers? lurved it when i was much younger...
got the title from the intro song

so initially i was going to blog about my friday afternoon, more like rant and all but thankfully twas under control and i got to learn psalm 139:14 and psalm 34: 13

got my blogging mojo back... sorta...

so instead of the bad rant stuff, a little about me
i am going back to my 'only like tall guys phase' in shorter words, any guy taller than me by more than 3 inches and counting
lmao, ok seriously, only tall guys henceforth... It was nice knowing you all but naa this babe is going back 'tall' true talk! I'm not being a classic joke

Going to read the new Lee Child soon, thanks to my friend, who really just gives me books out of the blues *wide tooth grin*
been stocking up on my tintin collection too i am getting there. The new transformers
movie is going to be nice as well, all gadgetary - is there a word like that?

sometimes i am the regular girl
sometimes i am more than just that regular word
sometimes i act all tough, sometimes i become a super hero
sometimes i smile when the last thing i want to do is show my teeth
sometimes i cry even when it solves nothing
sometimes i jump sometimes i shrug sometimes i am elated
sometimes i get pissed off, a little ticked off
sometimes i am silent, the words never make it past my tongue
sometimes just sometimes
these things happen sometimes

the FlygirL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The third day

those conversations

we never waved goodbye