hi...

Hi,
thanks everyone...
it's August...2010...on some kind of race
still having the up and down....err...me...cycle...
but i have been good too
travelled out of London...did a bit of a bus trip up-country
did a week of Art school
a week of Oil painting
now in a week of entering competitions
funny times

I used to have a crush on a guy
i told said guy
many waters under the bridge about this guy
now guy...
....it was just a phase
now he may think he is all that...this guy
oh dear, oh my!

sometimes words express much better than art does..........just saying

Comments

Myne said…
About the guy....
this myne...confused...
lol..

good luck in the competitions. I didn't know you were a painter..

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...