so many titles...

i'm sittin in a swivellin............i think there's a word like that.......anyway i'm referin to those office chairs that can do the 360 degrees turn, with 5 tires and hav the sit n back rest joined some how


i'm thrilled, estatice, sad, unhappy, burstin with joy etc........i havnt been able to blog.......i won't use the busy 'lame' excuse......i am laptopless and i can type properly on the one i use where i work...............yessur! i work.......erm finally......i even passed my exam finally.....

i can't type properly cos i hav tons n tons of stuff to do.........n blog about so this is goin to b a very long post......Alert!....if u don't like stories at this stage u might like to come back when i have a short rant to vent...........

but if u like my story telling..............lets hav fun readin jo :-)!!!
over the past many weeks i had made up posts in my head with interestin titles
smile even while your heart is achin.....music by charlie chaplin, some two other guys added the lyrics nat king cole recorded it, michael jackson lurved the song and jermaine jackson sang it beautifully..........thats how i feel ........i'm smiling with aches in my heart and pain in my left 'policeman' finger ......injured it this mornin while tryin to make a whole in my belt
today's one year my gran'pa passed away, today i'm glad n sad all at once
you can't help who you fancy.....marcus bb10 housemates words......some truth in that.......i hav been watchin bigbrother i sure hope siavash wins the money jo, he's such a big softie with a whelming heart..........i hav been itchin to rant bout bb10 n all the ongoins but my handicapp situation has em....stopped me........i heard sree slit his wrists *throat clearing he is still seekin attention that guy!!! marcus is such an ignoramus sheesh and i am still lurvin george lamb's einstein with a bedrock(flintstones cartoon) look.........siavash to win bb10!!!!! yipee!!!
me, my playlist and I......lol!!! i have been rocking cute tones yea!!! earlier in the month there was the wirleless festival ...... not gettin tickets wasn't as annoyin as hearin kanye jam all thru sunday evenin yes......yes saddly that was what happened to my really humble self, i heard him play all thru the evenin while i sat in the parlour watchin tv ha! exclusive coverage....more like hearage!!! lol!!!
so my current playlist.............in no particular order........
Goodbye.....Debarge
mama doo.....pixie lott
melanie fiona.....she's got her album out this week
supernova....k.west n mr hudson
no i don't like drake..........i suppose i am allowed to like n not like so i don't like him n his funny soundin tunes
tinchy stryder..............his album is so comin out next month
kel, m.i and banky W..........so how much do u want it....the fame....the money....n the ice
free masons and crazy cousins' whole night..........
i lurv this song line "u don tiff my cardiac" .......there should be a guess the song from this line quiz.......anyway its banky W
.........."i need love CPR" .......... JLS beat again i jus lurv the tune from the song
stoneberries i think thats what the group is called.........u kno me n never bein bothered about some names when i figure it out i'll share...
calvin harris............i think he's such a huge huge cutey........and the sneakers he wore at t4 on the beach....... omd!!! no comments further....
taio cruz..............awww that guy makes my heart smile
1,2,3,4....une,deux,trois......u know i want u.........
flo' rida's sugar..........
dizzie! dizzie!! dizzie!!! one minute we thot he sounded crappy n the next minute he's impulsively spending £3000 on a gucci suit and ridin in a white range rover to the glamour party.....ok hmmm music gives wings.....jus like red bull lmao!!!
i've got a crush on that ronson dude :-) i'v got a lobsided smile as i type too.....
madonna's new single......tsk tsk tsk.....now i say she is fifty.....the sond simply sounds funny maybe cos i'm still into miles away.....may be i jus dunno good music.....i choose the 1st 'may be'
everything is lawful not everything is good for you......yes like lipsticks some girls should not be allowed near the lipstick sections in shop let alone buy them......its ridiculous how they jus apply them on their lips and they end up lookin like the smacked on "mon ami" poster colour on their lips....................lmao!!! chapstick would do better wonders than some of the cheap stuff they waste good money makin n buying
some things sha.....went to the GP.......doctor.........clinic on monday cos my left ankle had been actin up the funny thing is i made the appointment on friday n by sunday twas fine....still kept the app tho, so i was able to get physiotherapy bookin but the lady doctor also made me do the chlamydia test see me see something o!! while sittin in the waitin area a really cute 3 year old ran into the clinic shoutin "i did it" all thru my stay there.....i left them......he was makin so much noise n distractin the chinese guy who sat by my side from readin......his magazine lol!!! you should hav seen the look the guy kept givin the little boy........i jus couldn't laff it out
right out of my hapless movie life......so my friend felt sorry for me n took me to see star trek and yes it was funny i liked it and i think i'll see the denzel movie wen it comes out in the cinema.....i think so........everyday i hav an abba song playin in my head lol!!! my dad used to hav them vinyl records of thise peeps mehn!!! ha some old times bring me smiles
twitter....... been there done it and am i bored already?........i really dunno cos i haven't twitted in a while......
seriously he's not that into u?........ i've been readin my free copy of he's just not that into you....
1. thankfully the book has got a totally different bindin from the regular 'free glamour book' binding
2. i have been enjoyin it n i also think nikki has straigh A+ issues
3. i'm goin to create my own she's also just not that into you version so that guys can stop pesterin us he-he!!
final title
the author that has got me in stitches......thats a line from her books.........everyday i still wonder where she has been all my 'readin' life........literally all my life........last year Abey, who i had jus met said to me try n get a copy of a book called tara road, last year so i got it this year....in june and i have been readin a maeve binchy every week since then...............and now i know i will
1. go to ireland very soon ...... see kilgarret, grafton street, wicklow...
2. make sure my kids hav funny irish names lol like aishling, Saoirse, donal...
3. ....always use silly irish words like eejit and ignoramus and more
4......sing irish songs and giggle when they speak to me

...................thats all folks Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so long...............till the next er em issue....post....


Comments

La Reine said…
If you like all things Irish so much, and you haven't already...rent August Rush and swoon with the rest of the world at Jonathan Rhys Meyers beautiful accent and flawless face....*sigh*

P.s Madonna's crazy.

Miss talking to ya chic.
Anonymous said…
*congrats on your exam success..
*I luv ur stories so i stuck to d end..
*what is aching your heart?
*what do those irish "name sounds" mean? lol
*trust u're doing gr8 and can see u're having fun.
TGIF.. enjoy ur weekend :)
flygirlbidiish said…
@ yungbee miss u toooooooo bits i almost thot u had gone off blogger
i'm so goin to rent it
.....and she's now truly an old ma'am

@Ochuko aching my heart....a little bit of this n a little bit of that
aishling means a red haired fairy or something like that.....but the names hav so funny pronunciations
i am ok thanks, hope ur weekend was gud too

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...