................none basically

phew!!!!!!! n i can keep sayin that i'm jus glad my exams are over for now mehn!!!!
i can be glad for much more genuine reasons ha-ha!
i've gone from hangin out at the library, in the library, around it, on it...........have shaggy lookin lesbians kissin in front of me, down to 'orrible smells, to all sorts of other 'straight' but...... looking lovers putting up a show in fron' of me.......then sitting for so long my legs are silently cursing.......i don tire lol!!!!

gladly its Hey Ho!!!! partying n all mehn!!!!!!!!

WCEEEEZY!!! lurvin his album.............ok a couple of songs...........that counts for the whole thing jo!!!

decided to finally start twitting..............funny its not soooooo bad

keri hilson rocks mehn!!!!!
happy birthday buttercup......................u rock too!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

slackin me........n then the leech the tweet n new stuff

drum rolls- 2009 ends in style

life is too short...